calling all runners: training for the big race?
join the Get Fit To Run Lecture Series
WEDNESDAY, october 23rd from 7:00pm – 9:00pmhttp://westonfl.org/WestonFLAdmin/Images/News/training.jpg
You’ve decided to run the ½ marathon or 5K, so now what? Join us for tips on how to train safely and effectively to achieve your personal best.
* Learn how to fuel your body
* Avoid common running mistakes
* Improve your form
* Strength training techniques
* Free BMI and Blood Pressure screenings
* Great raffle prizes
* Dr. Jesse Shaw, Physical Therapist from Doctor’s Hospital – Panel Leader
* Dr. Lina Peterson, Physical Therapist
* Lucette Talamas, R.D.
Location & Time: Cypress Bay High School Auditorium, 18600 Vista Park Blvd., Weston;
7:00PM-9:00PM. The next lecture will be held in November with the date to be announced from 7:00pm – 9:00pm.
Glen Rostie October 17th, 2013
Posted In: Uncategorized